Rabu, 02 Juli 2008

The Return

It has been more than half a year since my last posting. Many things happened during the time and made a change of mine. Once again, i have made a serious decision in my life. I take Electrical Engineering in my Bachelor's degree. It turns out that there're many bad perceptions about it. People say it's hard to find a job related to electrical engineering. I cannot deny that this country hasn't been capable of producing microchip and creating computer hardware yet. But i'm optimistic with the condition of the next three years. World is round like a ball and it's easy to turn back. Hehe… Hence, Just do all things based on your heart without ignoring your logic. Failure is part of a game we play and if you quit before you win, it means that you have failed indeed.

In the beginning, I just use this blog to fulfil the lecture's activity. But it turns out that writing has many advantages such as spending our leisure time, practising to create fresh ideas, and improving our knowledge.

Be writer! Go..Go..Blogger!!

Tidak ada komentar: