Kamis, 12 Maret 2009

The Story of Deadlinerrrr

Today I was actually under depression because of only one question of certain subject. I canceled playing tennis this morning as I had to solve the problem before eleven am. In the beginning I thought that I found way and it worked, but turned out that the way didn’t worked. I looked a glance at the time and it pointed 10 am. I became such a panic one. I tried hard to find the other way but I think I got stuck at that time. Finally I phoned a friend of mine hopelessly. Fortunately, he is kind of creative one as he had another easy way to solve the problem. He explained to me but I was so sorry that I couldn’t understand it well. I really got confused. I thought fast and told him to be in campus early before 11 am. He is such a good friend that he agreed on my idea. Then I took my bag and went to campus soon.

After finishing the duty in campus, I submitted it as soon as possible as it still remained a few minutes before deadline. Fiuh…I relieved for a while until suddenly I see another friend of mine named Ria. She seemed to have submitted the problem. But guess what?? She took a piece of paper and just began to make the duty. I was little panic to see her and I said that it had been 11 and five minutes. And she told me to be calm as the lecturer hadn’t come to take the all of paper yet. What a lucky girl she is that the lecturer really hadn’t come yet until she submitted the duty.

We were really hungry and we went to one of canteens to have lunch. Along the way, she told me recent story of her submitting electronic experiment report. We have to submit the report a day after doing practical work with 16:30’s deadline time. Our laboratory has atom time and it’s very accurate. The story was more or less like this. When she almost finished her report, she copied the report to her both USB. Her purpose to save it in 2 USB is to avoid the error when printing in campus as it usually became a docx file. It was approximately 2 pm and she went to print her report. What!! Her guess was right, the word file couldn’t be read. And she really regretted not to take another USB. She finally decided to go home soon and came back to campus again. She relieved indeed that this last file could be printed although not too perfect looking. The time was 16.20 at that time. She ran while looking her watch. It was 16.26. She ran as fast as possible and looked her watch again and found it still 16.26. She asked to her heart ‘Does the time stop for while?’ and thanked God who had stopped the time (wkwkwk…). Yup, she arrived to the building and pushed the lift button many times (the laboratory is on the third floor). She looked her watch again and found it 16:29. She suddenly decided to go upstairs manually as it was not possible to wait for the lift. The laboratory door was finally before her face. She opened it and submitted her report to one of the stuff. Tiiiit…tiiiit…the alarm was ringing (it means that no more reports will be accepted). The stuff smiled at her and said ‘Pas banget ya ngumpulinnya’. And innocently she said,’ iyaaa dunk Pak….hehe’.

Yeah, she is my friend, who is the real deadliner haha…

Tidak ada komentar: