Jumat, 07 September 2007
one morning in the english presentation class
friday, 7 sep 2007. As usual, I got earlier and went to campus. I just had one class at that day...yup english day. The situation of class was just like before. And Mrs. Endang explained how to present our presentation well. I really appreciate about it as I like to talk but my weakness is I am not confident to talk in front of many people..huh...really nervous. At least, I have ever joined the debate competition so it can be cured little. Well, after giving a long talk, Mrs. Endang share some topics for us to give an example of a good presentation. Many students rose their hands to get the topics. One of them is I myself. After reading the reference I got, some students came near to me. And one of them took my presentation data. With a lot of confidence, he rose his hand and presented the data I got first. I was just quiet and really annoyed. Oh really... I just felt like a fool girl. And of course, Mrs. Endang gave him a good mark and I got nothing. Mmmm... indonesian people say that "mengalah bukan berarti kalah"... I think this is not wrong statement.. but I can't feel the truth of the sentance.. I really lose today..
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

1 komentar:
Yess!!!!!!! my second day since I made a blog hahaha...
Posting Komentar