Sabtu, 08 September 2007

a lonely afternoon...

yup..today's saturday..where most people enjoy their weekend but I am being burdened with many duties. They are not entirely from my lectures as I have to do all by myself. In this afternoon, at least, I have time to write in my blog. Sometimes, I lose my confidence if I face many problems. Actually, those can't be said "problems". But that's what I feel.. Many things make my mind under presure.. those are about my lectures, my family and my friends. About my lectures..how if I can't pass the exam, how if I can't get high score, how if I can't do something precious for my family, how if I can't make them proud of me and many others.. I am really such a perfectionist man. About my family and my friends... I really mizz u there.. Jambi..my lovely town.

1 komentar:

dinosaurus mengatakan...

hm..
suka bikin blog juga ternyata.. hahah.. gw juga pengen bikin...

ga papakan kalo gw kasi komen.. ya semoga aja ga papa...
btw.. gw jawab ga pake bhs inggris yah.. soal nya gw ga bisa mengkespresikan diri gw kalo pake bahasa inggris.

oh iya, kao lo mau pake internet gw juga ga papa kok.. tadi juga banyak kok yg pake... tp terserah lo deh..

langsung aj..
hm .. tentang perfectionis..
gw juga pernah seh ngalamin kaya getoh.. apa-apa mau nya sempurna...
sering juga seh gagal..

lama-kelamaan.. ternyata gw sadar...
kalo, gak perfect itu juga ga jelek kok.. malah kadang2 indah.. hahaha..
ya inti nya... MENURUT GW NEH>> perfectionis seh boleh.. tapi kalo ternyata hasil nya ga sesuai sama yg kita inginkan.. ya, jangan diseselin banget. than say one word "let it be but next time i'll be the one"...
hahaha...

ngomong seh gampang.. tapi praktek nya susah lho... ya, omongan gw juga ga mutlak kok.. haahah

btw, gw kasi komentar ini juga perfectionis.. takut salah nulis..
gw cek 3 kali lho.. maklum baru pertama kali...hehehehe..